Old 10-06-2011, 02:43 PM
nancia

my real name is nanci, middle initial a, so that makes nancia. in fourth grade there were 4 of us nancy(i)'s in my class and we all sat in the same corner. when the teacher asked a question and called on nancy, whichever one of us knew the answer would respond. lol . i'm sure it frustrated him alot, but that didn't occur to me at the time. since i became a teacher i can only remember 1 nancy. the name has certainly gone out of favor. nanci with an i is pretty uncommon in my age group (60). my family called me schmance.
we are having salmon tonight and i am jazzed! every now and then i just get on a salmon kick! i use pam spray (olive oil) s+p, lemon juice and when i have it, dill. not very unique, but incredibly yum! ds has to work out his own dinner as he refuses to eat anything that lives in water. silly boy! i will make sweet potato sticks to go with it, and something else. mmmmm, making myself hungry! i love when we put pictures and recipes on here! and i agree it is fun to know real first names. today was a lay-a-bed day. just feeling complainy. get my head examined tonight. how many times have people said i should!!lol! i will be out of touch tonight since i am very claustrophobic and need sedatives to have the mri. i'm sure to sleep tonight! do we have any nurses on this site now that cindy is recuperating? i'm wondering if my flushot site is infected. it has grown and is red and hot. it could be a normal reaction, i don't know. this is only the second time i've been able to have one, and it didn't do this last time. i'll just keep an eye on it. if my arm falls off i will let you know! that could impede my quilting! oh no!