Old 10-06-2011, 07:33 PM
raedar63

Originally Posted by QKO
Originally Posted by raedar63
Thanks for the link. I would love to figure out how to make this pattern they have listed. Too bad I have sworn off buying.
http://www.quilt-kits-online.com/pro....php?prod=K182
Thanks Linda, for the nice comments!

Raeder, the pattern is called Shenandoah, and it's from a company called Creative Sewlutions. The fabrics are Deco Delight from Fabric Freedom, with the background fabric being Perfect Palette, also from Fabric Freedom of London.

It's a fairly easy pattern. Think strip quilt with different sized strips and you're on the right track. :thumbup:
Thanks! :thumbup:

I think this would be amazing in Asian fabrics I have a young friend who is just now getting in touch with her Japanese heritage. She is helping me get through a very difficult statistics class even though her schedule is over booked. For instance last friday we spent 14 , yes 14 hours working on statistics for my class. I have never met a young girl as kind and giving as she.How many 26 year olds would spend hours with a 48 year old math challanged woman lol. She just says thats what friends do. I want to make her a beautiful gift but do not want it to take me a year. I am going to try this one or the shadow box with Asian fabrics. I am leaning toward this one, it is a beauty.