View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 05:03 AM
auniqueview

I woke up with a killer headache this morning, but pills, cookies (no sugar) and lots of coffee will make it go away.

Once I clean away the fabric again (am I the only one who seems to have fabric mysteriously show up on the counters and tables every morning, lol?) I will go over my new machine and clean the dirt off, and put it back together and try it out. One thing I will never run out of, lol...is muslin. I swear that muslin follows me home like stray dogs. I have it everywhere, use it for everything. I can't bake without it, that's what started it.

I thought I had a problem with finding a place to put my fabric. Then, I realized I had an abundance of needles and pins. Then there are the buckles for the girls vests, snaps, hooks and eyes.....and the rolls of ribbons. I actually had a little solution for those smalls. Remember Beanie Babies? I have about 6 of the little suitcases. Perfect holders...see thru, etc.

But where am I going to put the sewing machines, lol? This huge house is starting to shrink.