Old 10-07-2011, 07:21 AM
irishrose

plainpat, as women, our weight fluctuates by several pounds even after our child bearing days are over. Some of us go up and down more than others. Have you recently increased your exercise? Muscle weighs more than fat, so if you've dropped some fat and gained muscle, the net result can be a slight weight gain while getting smaller and healthier. I don't have a goal weight. I have a goal size. When my smallest two pair of pants fit, I'm done. They are small 12s, which should happen between 140 and 143. Time will tell. Oh, oh, that just reminded me of my weight loss song.

Watch that you don't go too low on calories. Your body will hang on to everything if that happens and weight loss is stalled. I didn't lose weight last week when I was sick and I know my calorie count had to be very low.

Xylie, I picked up liquid chlorophyll at the nutritionist yesterday. I'll let you know if I drop any weight. He recommended it to help with the gallbladder. Inexpensive and healthy for a lot of reasons, so we'll see.

I AM losing weight and getting healthier.