Old 10-07-2011, 09:19 AM
Nanasrcool

OMG the huge difference!!! I cant believe all this time it was me not putting the presser foot down! :shock: I expected that it will take practice (and expect lots of it) to get my stitches smooth and flowing but not the mess I was getting and I had changed threads, bobbins, tension over and over and nothing I did helped. I had all but given up on it and figured this machine just wouldnt do it. I had purchased all the required things (on a VERY tight budget at that) because I want so badly to do this and do it well. All I got was frustration!

You see, I have lupus and this matters so much to me because I am trying to make my family all quilts. I want them all to have something personal made by me. I never know how this will all play out. I have progressed pretty rapidly and dont want to end up at a point where I want to do this and cant. So I started this endeavor and have really given it my all.

My first quilt shows it to be a first project but not too badly. I can hang it on my wall without feeling ashamed and my only remaining task is binding. That will be done today.

I am attaching a picture of it. Luckily I started practicing before attempting to do any FMQ on my project! I can only post the one I uploaded a couple of days ago. I have since completed the quilting on the right side to match the left, trimmed it and have it ready for binding.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-267489.jpe