Old 10-07-2011, 09:46 AM
Rhonda
Power Poster

thanks everyone! The ebook is advertised here on the board. It is in the pics you see at the bottom of some of the pages. It is on a rotation so you will see my other 3 books Star Point / Boston Blocks/ Wings Blocks as well as the Paper Piecing ebook and How To Make a Doll Quilt. I think there is another one on binding too.

Here is the link for the Dresden Kaleidoscope ebook
www.quiltedparadise.com/n/983-owz.jsp

This link will take you to a page that will offer some pics and comments about what you will see in the ebook.

I show how I look for fabric. What fabric works and what fabric doesn't at least in my opinion. I show you how to decide what makes a good blade and what doesn't. What you should look for and why. I have 3 or 4 suggestions on how to finish your DK. I show some things to avoid and what not to do so your DK will be pretty and not just plain.

I show some troubleshooting ideas on how to fix problems such as if your DK won't lay flat.

There are I think 6 projects showing you ways to use your DKs.
And of course there are lots of pics showing you DKs I have made. The average DK is 8 1/2" but I also show how to use the small mini blade.

I included the templates in the book and you can download them and trace them onto clear plastic if you like. I do also send them out for free.