View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 12:43 PM
SewExtremeSeams

My cards arrived last Saturday. However, I was at my church's Womens Retreat so I didn't get them until late Sunday. Here are the cards from LuckyLindy333 (better known to me as Linda of the West!) and Sewnsew. Sorry I am so late with posting photos.

Linda is so creative. She and I have swapped before and she always impresses me. I love the fabrics and the fuzzy metallic thread she used. Plus, she added a darling frog fabric fatquarter. I am going to make my Mom a clutch from it. It should brighten her day, she has some real hard things going on it her life.

Sewnsew sent me a very clever postcard. notice the button embellishments AND the sewing machine with a needle in it and real thread on the spool. Too clever.

I don't know about the rest of you but for me, I have learned tons with this tiny swap. First, just making two cards to send gave me a very high learning curve. Then, receiving two very cool cards has peaked my interest in trying new techniques. Thanks Abdconsultant for hosting this swap. It has been fun! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

From Luckylindy333
[ATTACH=CONFIG]267581[/ATTACH]

From Sewnsew
[ATTACH=CONFIG]267582[/ATTACH]

Frog FQ from Luckylindy333
[ATTACH=CONFIG]267583[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-267528.jpe   attachment-267529.jpe   attachment-267530.jpe