View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 02:42 PM
arimuse

let everything else go, its not worth the stroke, but you must find out about any paperwork dealing with banking/taxes things like that!
and, pls, make sure hubs knows in plain english no one NO ONE is to go thru your stuff ever again unless you're dead and buried. Let him know it would be a terrible inconvienence and expense to him if you have to buy a handful of lockboxes at the bank in which you store everything on paper you value.

the computer - get a laptop and take it or lock it up in a safe when you leave for any amt of time. I usually take mine with me, hubs takes his - we don't ever use each others computers unless its some kind of emergency. I cannot imagine someone else going thru my personal files on my computer! sharet

(Things are only things, stuff is stuff, and your stuff is yours to do with as you wish. I've given away as much as I bought or got over my life. The key is this , its your choice. When others step in and start doing the deciding of what you value as a bit of stuff then you are out of the picture, as if you dont exist.)