View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 09:02 PM
Airwick156

15 years ago, my friend was diagnosed with Anal Cancer. She had 4 children 2 boys and 2 girls. She had made me promise to always take care of her kids after she passed on so we made arrangements for me to "adopt" her kids. And so I did.
Well tonight, 4 hours ago, one of my adopted daughters gave birth to a little girl.
Her name is Nakomis Ocean Shore and she weighed 5 pounds 7 ounces, and was 17 1/4 inches long. She already has a little girl Amidda Lotus Blossom who is 8. Tonight, was the first time I met Amidda. She is just adorable. So now that makes me a Grandma again. I also got to see one of my adopted sons tonight too. Oh he looked horrible sad to say. He smelled like alcohol really bad, but I gave him a hug and told him I love him no matter what and that I hope he gets some help. He hugged me back and told me he loves me so much. Which made me almost cry but I held the tears back.
My other adopted daughter, she has 2 kids too a girl that is almost 5 and a little boy that is almost 2.

Daughter Emeth, Amidda and baby Nakomis and the baby quilt I made for her.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]267722[/ATTACH]

Nakomis Ocean Shore 2 hours old 5 pounds 7 ounces and Grandma Deanna
[ATTACH=CONFIG]267723[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-267669.jpe   attachment-267670.jpe