View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 10:32 AM
lotsafabric

Originally Posted by Murphy1
Well I have few regrets in life. I did go to college and taught 35 years. I successfully raised two kids. I had no issues with rebellion or worries with them. My son became a software engineer and was still very much a part of our lives. Then one of my former students who knew him asked about him. I casually told my son she asked about him. Well long story short, she nabbed him, didn't like his family from the minute she got the ring on her finger. Now 7 years later, he has two sons that we have only seen twice. No pictures, no phone calls, no emails or texts, we were thrown under the bus. I cried for years and tried to continue to have him and his family in our life. Not.

The good is I still have my wonderful daughter. She is kind, sensitive and we are proud that she is finishing up as Chief Resident for Pediatrics. She continues to be a delight and we are happy she is in our lives.

The regret is opening my mouth about this girl. She is a lying, manipulative b...h. I have heard that this has happened with other families. I think I would rather have had a little stress raising him and still have him in my life. I wonder if he will ever regret throwing his family away?

Well, done with my pity party.
I once cross stitched on a pillow "Everybody has their
"s _ _ t". It's a favorite quote of a friend of mine. I gave it to her and she loves it. It's so true.