Thread: Sad day
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 11:54 AM
Anael

I once had a kitten, but my older cat didn't accept her. So she went to my youngest son and DIL. She lived happily there till she was bullied by the other three male cats. After a long period of trying to change things my son and DIL decided it's best for her to live somewhere else. So they found her a new home They came today and took her with them. As she didn't like being in a car my son got a mild seditive from the vet, started medicating her Thursday and this morning she got the meds about 2 hours before she went. The couple who took her are living about a 3 hours drive away. They called this afternoon telling she did well during the trip, they came home and let her out of the basket. At first nothing wrong, she walked through the room, looking and searching. According to the couple all of a sudden she was out of control, bumping into doors and walls, banging her had and after a few minuts she dropped down, apparently dead. They called a vet who told them to put her in a cold spot, waiting to see if she's really dead or not.

I'm so sad about this all, she doesn't deserve to be treated like this. If she's not dead she should be seen by a vet, and if she's dead I want to know and so do my son and DIL. We're all shocked by this horror story, not knowing why she went out of control so badly.
It's a long story but I had to tell it.