View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 12:56 PM
happymrs

OH - Do I soooo agree with you about toxic people! My mother is the toxic one in my life who caused so many divisions between myself and my brothers and their families. I have decided it is for my best health to stay clear of her and the drama she has caused in my life although I do feel very, very sorry for her. She is 82, lives alone and just sits in her house at her kitchen table all day. No one comes to visit her -- not even my 3 brothers. So what does that tell you?
I LOVE her lots; but I don't Like her -- if you know what I mean. You would think that at 82 she would want to see all her children get along and get together without incidences.[/quote]

My mother was like this too! I learned to keep my distance, as much as possible! She died at 84, a lonely old woman, I'm sure, & hate to say it, but don't miss her. I loved her, just couldn't like her much. You are about toxic people, & we all need to avoid these kinds, as much as possible, even if we are unlucky enough to be related to them! Like is too short & why put ourselves through it!...