View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 04:41 PM
QuiltswithConvicts

Originally Posted by sandpat
Kathy...I'm getting anxious, but I still lack quite a few blocks AND of course the entire outer border which still hasn't germinated in my head :roll:
I didn't think I would ever decide on that design - for the biggie border. I kept thinking - what if I did . . . not normal for me. I usually just plunge in & do it. Then, if I don't like it, I'll do something else, but not this time!!! I am taking a break from AOTH today. TV was delivered this morning & we spent the bulk of the afternoon driving from one car lot to another looking for a replacement for the van. It seems that one dealership here has bought out all the other dealerships with the exception of the Chrysler/Dodge one. I think we found our next vehicle - a Honda Ridgeline mid-size pick-up. Having to be able to load an electric wheelchair into the vehicls cut our choiced way down. We have a Dodge minivan now, but had to give up the middle row of seating to get the chair in. Can't take passengers with us unless & stumble around and stuff myself into the back on the 3rd row bench - not fun! Chair lift is in the way & I have to get out backwards (butt first) - not a lady-like position. We wanted to get a vehicle that would let us have the 2nd row back & eliminate the back row, but the vans aren't high enough at the opening. Didn't really want a conversion van - mileage stinks in them! Not in a great hurry to make up minds, but the truck is doable! :thumbup: