View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 03:45 AM
ckcowl
Power Poster

[quote=DogHouseMom]It depends ...

I used to bring my Husqvarna in once a year like clockwork. After the 3nd time my dealer asked me "why"? The first time he understood - the first "tune up" was free with the purchase. The second time he just did it. When I came back the third time he flat out told me it didn't need it after he opened it up. Not only did I not use it enough during the course of a year, coupled with the fact that I am a FREAK about keeping my machine cleaned, and he said the Husky's don't need maintenance as frequently as other machines.

wow! i wish i had your dealer! when i waited 1 1/2 years to take mine in- my dealer pretty much jumped all over me- stressing that with the amount of sewing i do i should probably take it in every 6 months- that waiting a year is too long---and i religiously clean my machine all the time-take very good care of it---and the dealer is 80 miles away- so i don't take it in anywhere near as often as they (think) i should---but my dealer is a definite---at least annually believer

:wink: