View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 03:49 AM
grann of 6

Originally Posted by reeskylr
I just wanted to post something since I went and ordered from Connecting Threads. There was a post last week or so about if they were any good and reliable. Some stated the thread wasn't.

I ordered the .98 cent fabric, not expecting anything great. I was very surprised. I ordered a half yard of each one on the plaid. The fabric has a Moda 'feel' to it and I am pleased. I plan on making DP9 blocks with it for a guys lap quilt. I was also surprised to find out on the red, they sent me a yard instead of a half yard. No extra charge to it.

I also ordered Essential thread and will be trying it out soon. I also got a bag pattern that was download. I really love the bag pattern. I have nothing bad to say about Connecting Threads and will order from them again. :)
I haven't ordered anything from them in a while, but I agree that they are a great internet shopping source. One time I ordered a half-yard package of coordinating fabrics, one piece was about 3/4 yard. They added a note that they would rather pass on the bolt end than make another scrap. I notice when you get a kit there is always ample fabric for making the pattern.