View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 04:03 AM
LindaM49

LOL...I love the comments about my flip flops. One thing though...I didn't buy them at Pier 1...it was Old Navy.

Something else that STILL has me baffled. My son and his girlfriend bought me a breast cancer awareness watch for Christmas (handmade). I planned to wear it when we were going out to dinner with friends. Put it on the bureau in our bedroom and went to take a shower and get ready. Friends arrived and before we left I said...forgot my new watch upstairs. It was NOT on the bureau. Looked everywhere...my hubby and friends looked everywhere downstairs as I searched our bedroom high and low. Gave up...went to dinner...came home and thought I will turn this house upside down to find this watch. Still couldn't find it. Time to go to bed. My mother's old bedroom is where I crash and watch TV at night. Walk in the room and pull back the covers and there beside my pillow is the watch. Now...HOW in the world did it get in there since I was NOT in that room after I put the watch on my bureau. As I said before...my mother is being sneaky...lol.