Old 10-09-2011, 06:49 AM
Ladybug 1938

Originally Posted by skaduzy
I received a great SP gift from Rosemary aka Ladybug1938! It was here when I got home from an all day picnic and just what I needed to perk me back up. I sure hope my pictures do the handmade items justice. They are beautiful! I got a cute scarecrow that sits on a shelf, candles and holder, 4 fat quarters, panels of little animals and flowers (sizeable amount), folding box, sticky notes, notepad, a Cats In Quilts quilt book...so cute!... and handmade items......my first mug rug and it has a little pocket that had 2 black currant tea bags, 2 instant coffee tubes, and cappuccino that I'm drinking right now. :lol: Also, my first handmade pin cushion that's a beautiful flower... and a little travel sewing kit including scissors and a needle. Thanks so much Ladybug...I love it all!
So happy you liked everything, I try to include a pin cushion in each of my swap packages as most of us can always use one more even if it's a decoration...Enjoy making the mug rugs also and scissor holders, November swap is coming up... :twisted: :) :-)