Old 10-09-2011, 09:02 AM
Krystyna
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by kriscraft99
I had a hunch my secret pal was Verna2197 when she posted a hint, but I didn't know for sure until I received my SP package yesterday.

Oh my, I can't get over all of the goodies she can pack into a box! I'm attaching a picture. She sent one yard of vintage style hankies printed fabric. 3 "happy colors" fat quarters along with some flower fabrics and strips of fabric (I'm working on a scrappy strip quilt).

Also.. tick tacks (which my 11 year old daughter tried to claim as soon as she saw them).. but nope.. they are mine mine mine. What is it with kids these days? They automatically think everything is theirs theirs theirs :roll:

She also sent a package of rotary cutting blade from Harbor Freight. I've heard so much about these on this board but never tried them - now I can :thumbup:

She send me an appliqued/embroidered washcloth which I just love. I never get hand made gifts from friends or family, I'm always the one making them - so I definitely appreciate this one.

She also sent a soapstone pencil, never heard of these but I can't wait to give it a try. A measuring gauge which I desperately need, a sewing kit which will be great to keep in the car for those disasters that happen when away from home. A Christmas Quilt label, and I'm trying to think what else I forgot - she crammed this box full!!

It was definitely a wonderful box. Thanks so much :)
WOW! Nice and a half!