Old 10-09-2011, 10:47 AM
Lostn51
Banned

Okay I went to the worlds largest yard sale yesterday that spans 6 states along one hwy and I found more machines that you can imagine!!!!! I bought several items and was able to make a lucrative deal with an antique dealer with me supplying him with treadles and vintage machines. :thumbup:

I did not take a lot of money with me because I had no idea what I was going to get it no but OMG next year I am taking my 40 trailer and about 6 grand and I will be in hog heaven!!!! I stopped counting treadle after 50 or so and I saw 25 or 30 different manufactures along with lots of them in the 1800's. I bought some n ew old stock Tennessee bicycle plates from 1953 and 1954 that were correct for that county for $5 a pair and sold them this morning for $200 to my buddy. He could not get over here fast enough to get them!!!

I will post photos of all of the neat treadle related items I bought and be ready for me to unload a few things in the sale section sometime soon. I need to clean out some garage so I can make room for 10 more treadles that I bought.

Billy