Old 10-09-2011, 11:20 AM
charismah
Banned

Well a few months back I posted this quilt:

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-131028-1.htm

At about the same time a Christian family we know announced they wanted to adopt a baby. They have three biological children (Some have left for college already) but they also internationally adopted 2 special needs children. One from Russia and one from China. Well they thought they were finished. It's very spendy and they feel truly blessed as it is. However, another little girl from China is up for adoption that has the rare condition that their daughter has as well...so they thought they would look into everything and they were approved for adopting her. God is working mightily in their lives to make all of this happen.

Anyway they are having fundraisers to try and earn the money to pay for this adoption. I wanted to donate a quilt...so I took some more fabric from the bins that were donated from church and put together another of these quilts..it has just taken me this long to get it quilted....it's going to the binder this week.

I hope it helps them in a mighty way!

Thanks for looking everyone!

Oh This is a quilt pattern from Eleanor Burns...it's from her book called "Still Stripping after 25 years" and I have made it several times...There is just something about this quilt that conjures up good feelings for me.

Have a blessed day!

Pieced backing
[ATTACH=CONFIG]268506[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-268449.jpe   attachment-268450.jpe   attachment-268451.jpe   attachment-268452.jpe   attachment-268453.jpe  

attachment-268454.jpe   attachment-268455.jpe