Old 10-09-2011, 11:58 AM
Mollie'sMom

Originally Posted by Lostn51
Originally Posted by Mollie'sMom
Where was the yard sale? I want to go
The yard sale goes from Either West Virginia Or Virginia to Georgia along one hwy and is the most fun I have had in a long time. I am going to plan my vacation around it next year! I was able to go 10 miles on it in Lewis County TN and I saw maybe 3500 vendors in that short of a distance. A lot of Mennonites were wandering around there and they had quite a few machines for sale. The prices were just unreal and like I said I am going to take my 40 enclosed trailer and several dollars and buy everything I find. I missed a couple of deals because I didnt have the cash on me at the time but they were the Boye display boxes one with half of the tubes in the thing with both needles and shuttles for $100. And then there was a really pretty JP Coats display case from the early 1900's for $75. I only brought $50 in cash because I didnt think much about the sale and had no idea of the enormous deals and all of the cool things that would be there. I had my credit cards but its hard to use them at a yard sale LOL!!

But believe me I am hurting big time today but it was worth every bit of it!!

Billy
Thanks Billy
I have missed the board. I have tried to get on but did not feel good. Had some surgery the mid of July. Did O.K. on surgery but had reaction to a drug and thought I was dying. My Daddy always told me don't take drugs they will kill you and he would know. He was pharmacist for over 50 yrs. Did I miss a post about this yard sale? Have not worked on this pile of machines I have in almost 3 mths. I do a lot of looking at them, but no energy to do the fixing. You have been on my mind during my ordeal and have had time to do lots of praying for you.