Old 10-09-2011, 03:06 PM
soniboo

Originally Posted by Airwick156
Originally Posted by saraaev
I received such a nice package from Charles (aka swampfox) . A pretty blue ,flowered arm chair caddie and two blue pot holders ( How did you know I love blue ? ) Pumpkin spice tea, machine needles,gourmet popcorn, a seam frog ,oops "rip perrrrrrrrrrr, 2 brown fat 1/4, a darling pattern,and treats for our "child" Shadow. (I'm not telling about or sharing my red licorice or chocolates. ) You did not just read that ! Charles, thank you so much. I really appreciate everything. And I want to say thank you for your service and sacrafice for all of us in your sevice to our country ! God Bless. Sara
Hi Sara. Charles has asked me to send you a message. He is "dictating" it and I am just typing it for him.

He says...
Sara I am glad that you like what I sent to you. My wife made the chair caddy for me after I asked her to make one for you. I am still not going to learn to sew. But I am having fun doing the swap with everyone. I like the color blue and just assume that you probably did too. And you are welcome for my Military Service. Now is it time to sign up for the November Secret Pal Swap?

Now for what I want to say....
I want to say Thank you to everyone for allowing Charles to join us in the Swap. He is so enjoying it. And he is so anxious to do the next one he is like a child in a candy store.
He does not sew at all, but I have started him a little "stash" of his own for the months he chooses to do the swap. Oh and dont ever be surprised if he sends a package of JUST CANDY. As he has been "candy" shopping and has quite a bit. Lori he is still sending you the gummy bears. Its a 6 pound bags worth!!!! I will try to get him to send it to you Friday when we go to town.
Deanna, We're happy to have Charles as our Honorary SP Swapper and so glad he's enjoying it. It's such a small thing and you and Lori do all the work. :) I wouldn't mind at all if he had my name and I got just candy because him having been military he can do about anything he wants/is able to do and it's fine with me. God Bless our military, past and present. Please thank him for me, too.