Old 10-09-2011, 04:15 PM
bloomin'Iris

Need some advice please. Couple of months ago, rummaging through a antique shop, DH ran across a dirty, dark, older machine. When we brought it into some light we'd seen it was a red eye, a 66, right? WOW!! my first. Everything moved freely and looked like everything was intact. Once brought home, we discovered the tension spring was broken. Nothing major, found another on ebay. Now all we need is a table & belt then I will be able to give it a true test drive - after she's cleaned of course.
Okay, here's the thing. I recently purchased a manual and just received a notice from the seller that the cover had fallen off @ the staples as well as the two center pages. In leu of credit, she is willing to give me other items I may need for the machine, she mentioned pressure feet & needles, if I knew the sizes. The reason for getting the manual is because I am not having much luck finding is info on the net.
The machine has one needle with a burr on the tip, one bobbin, and one pressure foot. Any input? Desperately seeking advice as I am just beginning to collect these wonderful machines.
Thanks in advance to all