Old 10-09-2011, 09:14 PM
Airwick156

I just want to tell you all Thank you so very much for all the nice things you have said about Charles. I have read every single one of the posts to him and he says "why are they being nice to me I don't know any of them?" And so I told him that they all appreciate your service in the Army and this is just a little token of their appreciation. And truthfully, I think he may have teared up a little when I told him. And again he says "but I don't sew" And I re-read the post from CloverPatch that says she likes to shop OUTSIDE the box and would love to shop for him. He says oh okay. I am not too sure he understands what she means by shopping outside the box LOL. He does have a big selection of Candy that he has put into a package just in case he decides that is what he is going to send. Hopefully whomever he gets as a pal next month likes chocolate!!!! And Juicy Fruit Gum. LOL I have given him a little stash of fabrics for him to send also and a few other things. Who knows, maybe he will be in this swap for a long time. I am so excited for him to go see his Mental Health Doctor in a couple of weeks as he has alot to talk about this time...how much fun hes having in the swap and about his brand new granddaughter. :) So Thank you so very very much for giving Charles a little extra happiness.