Old 10-10-2011, 07:46 AM
Corry

I have been playing catch up reading the last 5 or 6 pages of messages and looking at the beautiful photos of blocks. Beautiful blocks!!
I have been out of town this past week. My daughter had her baby early and I drove up to north Florida to see her. She was supposed to go in today the 10th for a c section and I was going to be there with her and stay for a week but the baby changed those plans...lol. She was born several days early but she is fine and cute as a button.
I did not stay for a week as planned and came back early. Nothing about this trip went as planned...lol. I was not doing well sitting up there at the hospital with no where to rest or sleep. My legs and feet swelled up horribly. There was not a motel room to be had anywhere in Daytona. There is some kind of something going on up there and every place is booked up so I had to sit in a chair and sleep. got my neck all kinked.
My daughter had been staying with a friend while her place was being worked on. They had a water pipe broke while she was gone and now all the floors are being replaced so I could not stay there as planned. I finally decided to come home. Yesterday I tried to drive home with no sleep for 2 days....that was fun. I had to stop twice and take a nap cause I was falling asleep at the wheel. i was never so glad to get home!! I had been calling my hubby and finally he woke up around 8:00 and I told him I was on my way but could not stay awake so he talked to me on the cell phone for 125 miles and pulled in the drive way.
Don't know if I could have made it without him. My feet and legs were so swelled when I got out of the car I could hardly walk and he helped me in the house and needless to say I went right to bed!
I am so happy to be home. Like dorothy says...There is no place like home. I am catching up on my computer groups and going to even try to finish some blocks today that I owe to some of you. Hoping to get some in the mail tomorrow. The baby and my daughter will come sometime next week to stay with me for about 4 weeks till her hubby gets their house done. Well that is an update on me. I am going to get off here and get going on these blocks and will catch ya'll later.

HUGS
Corry