Old 10-10-2011, 09:02 AM
Lainee

You are absolutely right...didn't even think about that section because it's a place I've never looked in...would rather search out my tutorial options if I'm trying something new and need help.

I went back and looked at 4-5 pages of the Tutuorial section and not one gave any indication in the title that it was a link to someone elses tutorial. A lot of member make many interesting original items (I'm not one of them) or have many cleaver shortcuts (again not one of them) that many members ask them to share...it just seams to me that this is the proper place for it and the links section is for remote tutorials and such...OK I'm up to 5 cents by now.

Originally Posted by qbquilts
Originally Posted by Lainee
For a while now many members have been posting links to remote sites in the Tutorial section even though this is stated on the entry tab "Lessons posted/uploaded by our members. (not links to remote sites)".

I much prefer seeing the tutorials done by members even though the photography may not always be the best and there may be typos. It's generous of members to share remote site tutorial finds, but they should be posted here in Main...in my opinion and not cluttering up the Tutorial section...my 2 cents on that.
Actually they should probably be posted in the links/resources section of the board, not the Main section.