Thread: I Found IT!!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 09:34 AM
Quilter Lois

My purple flowers applique quilt top!! Here is the original thread for those who did not read it - do so.

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-159010-1.htm

It is full of wonderful things from my quilt friends telling me great stories about stuff they have lost.

Anyway, I spent the weekend relaxed cause I had given the problem to God and knew he would put it in my eyesight! And He DID!!

This morning I was looking for another project to work on, found a UFO table cover I wanted to finish, and when I went to my scrap batting area I grabbed what I thought was a perfect piece, opened it up, and lo! my purple flower quilt was folded inside! Well, I yelled "I found it" and my DH came running and say "where, where?" We both had a good laugh.

Thank you so much to all those who commiserated with me and shared their wonderful stories of lost items. Unfortunately, I did not find any of the rulers, car keys, or purple flip flops. However, don't give up, they are out there somewhere. Remember, your memories won't be quite the way it actually happened! (I misremembered!)

I took some photos of my quilt room to let you see my
"search area" and one of the quilt so you can see it, too. Sorry the quilt is sideways!

Again, thanks and God Bless you all for all your love!!!

Cabinets full of projects and fabric
[ATTACH=CONFIG]269021[/ATTACH]

A double closet of stash fabrics
[ATTACH=CONFIG]269022[/ATTACH]

Sideways, sorry
[ATTACH=CONFIG]269023[/ATTACH]

My sewing area-messy but everything is handy!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]269024[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-268968.jpe   attachment-268969.jpe   attachment-268970.jpe   attachment-268971.jpe