Old 10-10-2011, 10:30 AM
fayzer

Originally Posted by candi
Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938
Originally Posted by candi
Quilt nut, congrats to the beautiful couple! Love the photos.

Faye and ladybug, I don't remember any hints for FL, as a matter of fact not many going south...but Brenda's packages are going to southern gals who like green and have a dog. Ladybug, you have a cat don't ya? Faye you have a dog, but do you like green and coffee?

Great packages have been received. And Juli, your quilt turned out very pretty.

Lori, I volunteer go be Charles' partner next month to get that box of candy...Deanna, don't steal any of it before it comes to me :lol:
Yes Candi I have a cat, and she is a fussy 8 year old... and I live in the northern part of Florida, Jacksonville is a couple hours drive from me am near Panama City Florida...
Ladybug, maybe I'll visit you one day. It is about five hours from where I live, but hubby's nana lives in Fairhope, and we try to visit her a couple of times a year, so we drive by you. Maybe one time, we'll all meet in the NW area of Fl: Debbie, Faye, you and doesn't Darlene live in the area too?
Candi, I live 1 hour from Ladybug and Darlene is about 1 1/2 hours. If you come, let us know. We are going to Gulf Shores to the Shrimp Festival this weekend. Whoo Hoo!