Old 10-10-2011, 07:00 PM
Charlee

Originally Posted by Lostn51
Originally Posted by Charlee
I will say this for Needlebar. Yes, it's exclusive. They want people that will contribute in some way. Questions, providing photos, copies of manuals, etc. To help other members learn...membership is free. Your membership is discontinued if you don't log in or post on occasion.

Alan (the owner)often seems as if he's got a stick up his...well...you know the rest of that saying....but he's done well to keep the board to business and spam free.

I've learned a lot there from the more seasoned members, and I often find answers for folks here on Needlebar...guess if that makes me a bad person for supporting them, then so be it...
Well we dont do exclusive here, everyone is invited no matter what and I expect everyone to feel like family and have a blast. Alan and I got into it because I was tired of his crap so I offered to buy it when he was going through his biannual "It is my site and I will close it down if I want to" bit. Personally I have more information on this laptop then they do there and you dont hear me griping about people asking questions and I am the first to jump in and help someone if they need it without making everyone feel like crap.

But it has been agreed with the Admin, Moderators and I not to mention that site on this board for several reasons and that is really the only rule I have other than we all have fun and make this a place we all want to come to!

Billy
Whatever...