View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 07:45 PM
jaciqltznok
Banned

I actually thought to take pix of the things I did at my quilt retreat this weekend.
I brought some smaller projects in various phases of "doneness" so that I could finally cross some things OFF the list this year.

The braid table runner was a "challenge" piece the runner just needed the outer pieces put on, then I made the backing from the left over fabrics and the darker fabric will be the binding(also made at retreat).

The large pumkin runner was done last year, but needed the borders on, then I made the backing and binding at the retreat as well.

The Bohemian looking Fall runner was made at the retreat, the Halloween runner was also made at the retreat, the two blue/yellow pot holders were made at the retreat, the Sunflower mug rug just needed the binding put on so did that and the two Campbell kids were hand embroidered by my BFF in MS so I made 9 patch blocks for the backs and framed them in red, now they need quilted to hang on my Kitchen wall.

THe funky halloween runner that is skinny was the project I was working on with the girls I was babysitting the day of 9/11! I put it away and could not look at it...when I found it last week in a tote of UFO's I decided it was time to quilt it and call it DONE! However, I forgot my walking foot, so it still needs the mock binding sewn down!

The coaster sets were cut out during the summer and will be sold at the bazaars this fall.

All in all a VERY productive retreat!

these are sets of 6 coasters, they need to be turned now
[ATTACH=CONFIG]269383[/ATTACH]

these are sets of 4 coasters, they need to be turned now!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]269384[/ATTACH]

these are the sets that still need to be sewn!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]269385[/ATTACH]

my wall of "shame" they called it..cuz it shamed them into doing more!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]269386[/ATTACH]

second part of the wall of shame
[ATTACH=CONFIG]269387[/ATTACH]

close up of halloween table runner
[ATTACH=CONFIG]269388[/ATTACH]

close up of my version of a braided table runner and the backing to the left of it
[ATTACH=CONFIG]269389[/ATTACH]

close up of my Campbell kids
[ATTACH=CONFIG]269390[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-269330.jpe   attachment-269331.jpe   attachment-269332.jpe   attachment-269333.jpe   attachment-269334.jpe  

attachment-269335.jpe   attachment-269336.jpe   attachment-269337.jpe