View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 09:43 PM
NannySandy

My oldest granddaughter, Miranda, was born at 28 wks, weighing 2 lbs 4.9 oz. She spent 3 months in the hospital. Drs told us she may do "bad in school, especiallly Math and English". Well, what do they know.....Miranda just graduated from high school, with HONORS. Math is her very best subject; had a 100 in it. Not only was she an honor student, she did dual enrollment, which means, she took college classes while she was still in high school. She is smart as a whip. She is going to college for her nursing degree. She wants to work in NICU. I told her she will give the families hope. She is 18 and still so tiny for her age. She looks about 12 yrs old. So, think positive, love Rainn immensely and prove the Drs wrong. As Miranda walked across the stage at her graduation in June, I was crying while thinking, "what do those Drs know?". She has far exceeded any expectations the Drs gave us. It just goes to show, the Drs DONT know everything. Congratulations and I wish Rainn a healthy life. God Bless you all. Sandy