Old 10-11-2011, 01:47 AM
Xylie55

Well.I made my soaps MJ.And am happy to say,they work.They were really set up after sitting 24 hrs after mixing,but added some hot water to thin it.Also I added a couple big squirts of regular dish soap in mine because I like some bubbles floating.And it really cleaned the dishes good and was super cheap.I did the same to the shampoo and body wash,or liquid hand soap,only added regular shampoo,like 2 big squirts so they too have bubbles.I put red dye food coloring in the dish soap/it's pink.The shampoo was green.And the body wash is blue.So I didn't get them mixed up.They made about 6 cups of each out of 1 bar of soap per soap made.(used 3 bars of ivory total)and got 6 cups of dish soap,6 cups of shampoo,and 6 cups of liquid body/hand/shower gel soap.You can add oils too to fragrance them.But I didn't have any.They smell good to me.The recipe was from you-tube "how to make body soap,dish soap,and shampoo" by CanadianPatriot1973.She tells how to make it.I like mine.This payday was the 1st time ever we ran out of all 3.Now I have lots of bar soap,so can make my own for pennies.Good luck.This will save us lots of $$.I already been making my laundry soap and love it.I make 5 gallons at a time so lasts for months,and cleans better than store bought.Saves us over $300. or more a yr.Easy to make too.I'm excited about starting over.I took a water pill earlier and the mineral oil kicked in so feel better.Hopped on the scales to see and saw 167.So better.3 pound drop since yesterday morning.I was hungry earlier,so didn't eat but made me a huge cup of decaf coffee w/non dairy creamer.Filled me up and not hungry any more.Better than eating.I also got some chicken base to make broth.It is good.But didn't want the sodium tonight.Have a great day ladies!