Thread: Panels
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 03:40 AM
LindaM49

Originally Posted by Wendys Quilts
Here is the panel quilt I did for my son's bed this year. It will fit on his queen bed. Mine is pretty simple. I just used scrap Christmas fabric for the borders. I think I turned our great and my son is going to love it. I have a Santa panel on my frame now that I will be starting on today :D

Originally Posted by gump51
I have never used a panel in my quilts but so many of them catch my eye when I see them. I would love to know how some of you might use them. Quilts or wall hangings? Pictures would be great!
Oh...I'm a snowman person...love love love this one. And I think you are right...your son will love it too.

I'm using the Snow Babies panels from fabric.com and putting strips/border around each one and some of them I added small blocks at the end of the strips. I used the red and blue snowflake fabric that is part of the collection. The border is also from the collection...it is called border stripe. Sorry...don't know where hubby's camera is at and it's impossible to take much of a picture with this built in camera on my computer. I am using this as a wall hanging.

Here it is on their website.
http://www.fabric.com/ProductDetail....9-fde121718216