Old 10-11-2011, 04:22 AM
Crossstitcher

Originally Posted by Charlee
Originally Posted by Janis
After seeing the listing and the dates of the different machines that they have listed that Charlee gave the web site to, I'm wondering how hard or easy it would be to get a FW made around my birthday in 1945. Oh shoot!! There were just 20,000 made in the whole year of 1945. I'll bet it would be like looking for a needle in a haystack. Guess I'd better forget about that. :(
Janis anything is possible you know!

Billy
YES!!!! JaneK PM'd me and said that she had a 1945 Featherweight for sale, and then e-mailed me pictures of it. I said YES!!! I WANT IT!!!! I'm sending her a check tomorrow and then she'll send it to me. JaneK is providing that needle in the haystack!!! I am so excited!!!! Can you tell???? :D :D :D[/quote]

WOOHOO!!!!! That's EXCITING!! I know I was thrilled when the spousal unit bought me my 56 for my birthday...wouldn't trade that machine for the world! :) Congrats!!!!![/quote]

Yes that is EXCITING. Last year my DH bought a FW in the year of 1946 and when it arrived we looked up the serial numbers and found out it was alloted on the same day as I was. Talk about being EXCITED well I guess you can tell I will not part with that machine. So glad you were able to do the same. Enjoy your new treasure.