Old 10-11-2011, 11:32 AM
ncredbird

Hi all,
I need to get an idea of pricing for some vintage machines so that I can sell them. I have had them long enough that I have no idea what they are worth and don't want to have my classified refused.
I have two black Featherweights in excellent condition. I have gone through them and cleaned, lubed, and polished, cleaned up cases and shined them up. One is a 1939 with the more ornate plate and the other is a 1957 with the striped plate. Both have cases. The older has the black case and the 1957 one has the two tone cream and tan case with side tray. All the wiring is good.
I have two 301's Tan and Cream. I will have to clean, lube, and oil those. There are no cases. Wiring is good.
I have two 15-91 machines that I still need to check out. I have just been moving them around for years. They are both in cabinets but different ones. The finish on the Queen Anne and matching bench is in decent shape. The style #42 has more storage, is solid but needs some cosmetic work. I think I will have to Craigslist the two cabinet machines as I sure wouldn't want to have to ship them. Any help you can provide will be most appreciated. Oh, also, I am planning on keeping one Featherweight and one 301 for my use and was wondering if the 15-91 parts are useful with either. There are duplicates floating around here. PM me if necessary. Thanks, Ann in Tn