Old 10-11-2011, 03:35 PM
Leann

oops! Hit send and didn't know it. Not only that - it did it TWICE!!!

As I was saying.. . . . .

plainpat, I know that I would not be in this mess if I had said NO on many occasions. Isn't each NO supposed to be easier?

mim, tell me about your herbal bath. It takes away pain?

dody, I have told Josh to grab the camera from time to time and take a picture of me. In fact, he has been telling me for a while to change my avatar as this one is 18 months old. I do not like my picture taken. Thanks for the compliment. I remember laying the blocks on the floor of the laundry room in one RV park we were at, then finishing it when we moved back to the coast. On a dry day, I spread my backing, batting, & top on the grass and anchored it with safety pins, then pinned away. I still use that process today, except I anchor it on the carpet.

MJ, it is great to see your smiling face. We have missed you! It is good to know that you are resting.

bjeriann, I feel for you in looking for a new doctor. I know that awaits me when we finally leave Texas. Hope it goes smoothly for you.

Jeanne, hang tuff! Know that after your water, better drinks are waiting.

Missy, hi girl. Your quilt is lovely. I am the pits at pinwheels. All those center seams. aarrgh

Was a so-so day for me. Got some cookbooks at the library - we need something different. I did do 30 minutes of Gilad this morning and my knees are fine. DH wants me to stop doing aerobics and get back on the elliptical and walk. While I will do those, I see no reason to stop doing something if it does not cause me pain. I still have 11 dvds to try out - most of them are strength-focused. I really need that.

Need to check the laundry. Hugs to all...........