Old 10-11-2011, 05:19 PM
brenda21

Came home today(after one of the top 3 worst days in the history of work) and waiting for me was an AWESOME firmy from Mary (Lawsonmugs)....needless to say, after the day I had, to see her generosity and beautiful hand work, crying was involved haha..I got 3 triangles of fabric in my favorite colors, 2 quilting magazines and a pattern that I haven't seen yet, an angel 2012 wall calendar, a BIG bag of smarties (yum), and now for all the hand made goodies- a crock pot lid pot holder (really neat), a Halloween tissue holder, matching manicure case with tools, an adorable Halloween mugrug, a very cute dishtowel dress decoration, a quilting hoop with sewing notions on it that will be going on the wall in my sewing room, a really cool pin cushion that looks like a small sewing machine,a vintage needle pack and vintage sewing kit, cute Halloween poem and adorable card. Mary you were beyond generous and I LOVE everything...thank you thank you thank you....hugs
Attached Thumbnails attachment-269800.jpe   attachment-269802.jpe   attachment-269803.jpe   attachment-269804.jpe