Old 10-11-2011, 08:48 PM
SharonAnne

Juli (Juli Gunderson) sent me an awesome firmie that arrived about 15 minutes after I mailed out my SP's package.

As you can see by the photos it was my pleasure to oooh and ahhhh over the fabrics - I am a winter sports person, most specifically a skater from way back, and this fabric is perfect!!!! So is the tree patterned fabric. And I have very few solid colors - the one she sent I did not have. One of my UFO's is half sandwiched with safety pins and half with clips, so the clips were really welcomed into my home... I wear out seam rippers with the speed of light and need them all over the house - big and ergonomic is perfect. Postcards from her state for my 50 year old collection..

And last, but not least, I have an amusing story about my lint brush. Bless her heart for sending me a new one. About 4 months ago, I was merrily cleaning the feed dogs and below, but my fingers are stubby and I couldn't get them down into the machine bed as I would have liked. BUT, I tried hard, and bingo, I dropped it. I tried everything to get it out - even picking up the machine and shaking it upside down. But alas and alack, the lint brush disappeared forever and got stuck beneath the mechanisms. Yes, I should take it for service, but it still sews like a dream and I always say, if it ain't broken, don't fix it. Soooo, now I have a new brush, and I HOPE there is not room enough for 2 inside my Brother....

Thanks Juli. I love everything, but that lint brush really made me smile!!!

Goodie photo #1 of 2
[ATTACH=CONFIG]269903[/ATTACH]

Goodie photo #2 of 2
[ATTACH=CONFIG]269904[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-269850.jpe   attachment-269851.jpe