View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 07:20 AM
May in Jersey

Originally Posted by ranger
I can do without pb but my son lives on the stuff. As a child, he was a picky eater and it has continued into adulthood. There are a very short list of foods that he likes....pb, bananas, ww bread, fresh milk, potatoes and carrots are his mainstays.
Mmmm, pb and banana sandwich on whole wheat bread sounds really good. Haven't had a banana sandwich in years.

Funny aside. When my son Tim was young the boy next door, Matthew, was at our house all of the time, in fact some people thought he was Tim's twin. Problem was that Matthew never liked what I made for lunch, so I asked him what he liked. It was pb and jelly - not jam with lumps and baloney with mustard. So one day I made him one of those sandwiches, to my surprise it still wasn't a sandwhich he liked - he liked both of them put together. Told the kid I couldn't stomach making it so from now on he could bring his own sandwich. Family had funny food tastes. When it was one of the kid's birthday they got to choose the family dinner, one of them only wanted swiss cheese sandwichs with nothing on them and that's what everyone eat for dinner, no exceptions. Ugh, really dry and some people think pb is dry,