Old 10-12-2011, 07:59 AM
charismah
Banned

I sent this quilt to Darby for LAQ.

I know....some of you think why?

Well here is the original post:

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-43404-1.htm

I finished in April of 2010....and here we are...I just don't get around to quilting my own quilts. I have always loved this little quilt and I don't think I can part with it...it's so soft and pretty.
Here is another little tidbit of info...some of my own quilts I can't quilt plan?? I can plan all the ones that come across my frame from every one else..but when I see my own....Well in some cases I freeze?? I have no idea why?? Most of the time if it's my own...I don't care as much and it gets a fast treatment because I am in a hurry??
That's why I am sending some of my more special quilts out...to Darby and Feline.

I just LOVE how Darby quilted this quilt and I can honestly say if I didn't send it to her it would not be a BEAUTIFUL quilt! I love how she quilts..and I love that continuous curve with a swirl..I will have to add that to my catalog!

I posted the pattern info in the other thread..it's from an old magazine and the main fabric was Pink.....hence the title.

Darby used HObbs 80/20 Batting which will later give it the vintage look...so pretty on this type of quilt.
Darby Quilts on a 26 INNOVA.

Thanks for looking!

Back
[ATTACH=CONFIG]270011[/ATTACH]

While on Darby's Frame
[ATTACH=CONFIG]270014[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-269952.jpe   attachment-269953.jpe   attachment-269954.jpe   attachment-269955.jpe   attachment-269958.jpe  

attachment-269961.jpe