Thread: Second tote
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 05:28 PM
auniqueview

I decided to pull out some of the other heavy duty fabric from the yard sale and try a mega tote. This one is 20" x 20", has the pocket under the flap, and I used the extra length on the straps to make loops on the inside sides that can be used to hold gloves, scarves, whatever. I haven't put a button on it yet, because I haven't decided what to use on it.

I think my next project will be smaller, lol. I did run into some problem with a bobbin tangling my thread. I had grabbed an extra one that came with the machine and loaded it, and it caused me a real headache. It is resting quietly in the bottom of the trashcan, lol.

This is the front of the bag. The parrot makes me think of my sweet Senegal, Caesar, even tho he didn't look like this
[ATTACH=CONFIG]270301[/ATTACH]

The pouch under the flap is fairly big on this one...I could put my whole hand in it with the fingers fully spread out. Yes, lol...my gun would fit in it.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]270313[/ATTACH]

Back and strap. My dh remarked that the family room is starting to look like a seamstress shop, with two sewing machines and all the stuff on the dining room table. I told him that I was thinking that my mother was probably looking in from wherever (not sure she went up, exactly), and was making nasty remarks about me trying to sew. Tough .
[ATTACH=CONFIG]270319[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-270248.jpe   attachment-270260.jpe   attachment-270266.jpe