Old 10-13-2011, 05:49 AM
Great-great granny
Banned

Originally Posted by ladydi64
Originally Posted by Great-great granny
Welcome to the quilting world (it might become addicting). You'll love this site - so full of sharing, caring people.

Another place I've found reasonable fabric is:
http://www.thousandsofbolts.com/inde...3&redirect=yes

Enjoy & have a blessed day
Hi granny, how are you doing, our you going to the Olive Garden this Saturday? If not, how far away are you from Blanco, TX, I will be working at a quilt show there this Saturday from 10 to Noon.
Morning ladydi64 - doing great - no, too far away to drive myself. But actually I have a ride up to Ft. Worth area to my youngest grandsons 40th BD Sat.

He doesn't think I am able to come up, & his wife planned a surprise for him - she's had a LG. box made to wrap up like a present & wants me to 'pop' out of it. She's got me long black gloves to wear so I can just put my hand out the top waving a boa 1st (so he won't recognize my OLD hand) & I have a BIG floppy red hat (red hat society type) to wear.

Have fun "working" in a quilt shop. If I were younger & could still work, that would be a dream job. (Of course probably would probably owe them $$$$ on payday) ;) OOPS meant at the quilt show.

If you're ever up in the Austin/Georgetown area, would love to meet you. happy quilting

Hugs