View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 09:52 AM
kathy q

I am a new quilter and looking for a 1992 qnm pattern for a wall hanging called the "Tea Party". I have the first article but it was a 5 part series. If any one out there has the pattern I will be happy to pay for printing and postage. I was able to come across some old vintage Blue Willow China fabric, and would like to make the wall hanging for my sister who has a large collection of BWChina, and I am making her a Table Runner, and would love to make her the wall hanging too.
I live in Phoenix, and am disabled and my neighbor has been teaching me the basics to quilting and I feel I am ready for a major project.... I did a tied baby quilt for my one and only ever grandson, who for us was a miracle baby, and made a few quilted potholders but I live on a small fixed income and thank God I own my own mobile home. So when I was able to buy this vintage blue willow fabric, I jumped on it so I could make my sister, something nice to use along side her China....Thank you and I hope to hear back soon from someone......here is a pic. of me and my grandson

me and my grandson
[ATTACH=CONFIG]270657[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-270604.jpe