Old 10-13-2011, 12:15 PM
MissyGirl

Originally Posted by Xylie55
Good job missy!Things are certainly looking up for you.I'm happy for you,and Kathy.How is your weight coming?What do you weigh now?Please tell Kathy hi for us.I know you'll do a great job on that quilt.Esp if you do it the easy no fail way from Sharon Schambers.She's my mentor for sure.I quilted long before I even got a computer which was just 3 yrs ago for the 1sr time ever being on one even.I can't do any fancy stuff but brows only.I spent the 1st 2 yrs on ebay.The last yr has been on you-tube and now here.When I found you-tube,I was excited as I never saw it before or even knew what it was.(I'm a late bloomer)Now I'm hooked!And with this site,I'm in hog heaven!I finely have some one to talk to.Plus love making quilts!And losing weight is the icing on the cake.30 long hanging on pounds to go!Hope to do as well as you have.You've come a long way.Congrats on your accomplishments.Your a winner already in my books!
Thank you so so much! I weigh 352.3 now. My weighed was guesstimated at about 550 when I started this several years ago. I weighed 392 when I had my surgery in May. I do not diet anymore I just simply eat several times a day focusing on protein, produce and fiber.

I so love this board! I love quilting too but to quilt and have you guys...AWESOME!!

Cathie says Howdy to all y'all!!

Missy