Delivery Confirmation™
Processed through Sort Facility
October 11, 2011, 8:12 pm
PENSACOLA, FL 32522
Accepted at origin sort facility
October 11, 2011, 8:12 pm
PENSACOLA, FL 32522
Electronic Shipping Info Received
Oh no -no way this is me! Had I seen this before I signed off this morning I wouldn't have gone anywhere until the mail person came.

I'm am on another cloud - Fayzer has made me such a happy person!! Let me tell you. Soooooooooo take a look at what Fayzer did for me! So many wonderful things-my thread catcher which is so bright and cheery and zoom in on the button too! It's so got personality to go along with the bright colors! My very own mug rug with applique on it, home made cards, which at first I thought of who I would send one too then I kinda am feeling a little greedy and want to keep them for myself! Shame on me; I might get over it! Ferrero Rocher chocolates, 5 different color fabrics tied with selvages (which I'm collecting), a cutting blade (never can have too many of these) Yankee Candle Lip Balm (which I didn't know they made), a cute card from her personally and a letter letting me get to know her better and the fun time she had with Karyn (another board member). I'm sharing some pictures when they went on their boat trip to Wakulla Springs in Tallahassee and Tupelo and bought honey, lots of honey! The shelves look a little bare that's because they were cleaning them out! Remember that song from Van Morrison about Tupelo honey-now I wonder if that's what his is singing about!! My dog, Guinness, also got dog treats! He is so happy too!

Thank you so much Faye for the wonderful SP package!

My wonderful things from Fayzer
[ATTACH=CONFIG]270881[/ATTACH]

Pictures from her trip with Karyn
[ATTACH=CONFIG]270883[/ATTACH]

After he had a few treats!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]270891[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-270828.jpe   attachment-270829.jpe   attachment-270830.jpe   attachment-270835.jpe   attachment-270837.jpe  

attachment-270838.jpe