Old 10-13-2011, 07:00 PM
luvTooQuilt

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Life is crazy sometimes... You wake up and start your day not knowing what life is going to throw your way... I had a thought earlier- I really hate getting older- it seems the older I get the more loved ones I loose.... Can I turn back time please?

Today we lost my wonderful aunt 'Tia Clara'... She was the Hispanic version of Aunt Bea on The black and White TV show- Andy Griffith.. Remember that show? What a hoot... She was 86 years young and didn't have a hate bone in her body. She believed the best in everyone. She'd ask GOD to protect you as you were coming and going- Dios te vendiga.... She'd have food on the table for you before you had time to take off your coat and fed you before you could utter the word 'no thank you'...You would never leave her house hungry.. She was a god fearing woman but had you in stitches. She was in a hurry to get into the nursing home to flirt with the 'men'-She never made it tho- she would tease that she would find her 'boyfriend' there and she was sure he'd be a good one...

Well Tia- I miss you already... You will be missed forever and a day!

Thanks for letting me rant..

I will be out of town probably till the 19th.. if I'm gone longer Ill let you all know... Until then I will not be available.. You may contact YOSAMITESA if you need assistance - she knows how to get a hold of me if need be..