View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 04:16 AM
Roben

omak, don't feel bad at all - that was *exactly* what I need to hear before the class, not after! I've been going over the classes I've taken in my head, not only for what worked but specifically for what didn't work so I can plan to do things differently. I appreciate your post so very much!

Mimisharon, what a good point on the tiny pieces. Hubby is making me a portable design wall to take with me (gosh, have I told him that yet? Maybe I haven't...LOL) and the only block in the project can be done in several sizes, so doing a bigger one is a great idea.

The project will be sent out to test sewers before class, because you can only look at and revise something so much before a fresh set of eyes become very important. Instructions I'm not worried about; making everyone in the class feel as if they had a good class is what I'm concerned about.

PS: jbs, I'd love to have you come - then I start having visions of you cracking a joke, me cracking a smart response back...and drinks being spewed all over sewing machines :twisted: :twisted: It sure would be a hoot, wouldn't it? :lol: