Thread: In a rage
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 07:38 AM
Mplsgirl

Originally Posted by Rhonda
Originally Posted by Mplsgirl
Yes they do! Wesley, which is a family name on Gabby's dad's side, and Trey, meaning 3. If they have middle names picked out, they aren't telling us. Steven, Gabby's husband has no middle name. He said English aren't as into middle names. Henry's middle name is Wolf.
Wesley is a family name in my husband's family too. My grandfather didn't have a middle name either. Trey is a cute name. They didn't go in for names that sound alike I see. Ours are Daymon and Devon. When they were first learning to talk they called each other Dayvon. Didn't have seperate identities yet in their minds.
How cute that they called each other Dayvon! There have been no twins in any of our families until now, and I have heard they have some special abilities between each other. Gabby wasn't even going to dress them alike but now she's changing her mind, at least while they are little. She is going to keep them in the same bassinet by the bed for a while. Poor Steven is relegated to a twin bed in Henry's room so he can get some sleep! Steven also said English (his parents are from there and now live in Vancouver) name children after parents a lot. His father Gerry was named for his father and his mother, Mary, was named for her mother. I told him that has to make family reunions pretty interesting!