View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 11:39 AM
buddysmimi

Hi there, Buddysmimi here. I read in your note that you are a PL blanketeer. Me too. I've been one since 2000. I do so love to make them.
Just checked back on your picture and discovered that you were from Ireland. awesome. My maiden name is Corry. I've heard through the grapevine that there is an awful lot of Irish in me as well.
Anyway, if there is ever anything I can do in the way of supplies etc., please let me know, ok?
I live in central Illinios, USA., and am fortunate enough to have the National President and Vice President within an our of me. We are a very active group in central Il. We pass out on an average of 450 quilts and afghans a month. I can remember the day and time I finished my 450th quilt and it was so humbling. I had worked for over 4 years to make enough quilts that would be passed out in one month. It certainly takes all of us to meet the demand doesn't it? Well, I had better let you go. Just wanted to say hi to another blanketeer and let you know you are appreciated!! Have a great day.