View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 06:35 PM
luckylindy333

Originally Posted by Crafty3790
Row Robin:Crafty3790-Debbie- Debe (Debbie) --> dungeonquilter (Debra) --> Kathy N (Kathy) --> luckylindy333 (Linda) --> --> NCquilter (Kelly) --> -->

Medallion Robin: Debe (Debbie) -->crafty3790 (Debbie) -- > Karen (Karen) --> c joyce (Joyce) --> tealfalcon ( ) --> wytetygeress ( --> debe (

I think we should work on Kellys and Kathys they need to have a row. Do you guys mind if we do the batik blue and I'm willing to provide the white so they all match.
And Kelly we can repost the pic of yours so we can go from there. What do you think?
I made a row for KathyN- you had the blue batiks in the ten minute block didn't you- do you want to see if we can get it from ElizH- think she still has it. Debbie said she was going to try to get in touch with her again to send the package on. Maybe I will wait.

What is Kelly's theme and colors? I don't mind making her a row- oh, I see you are going to repost... I am getting excited, we are just about ready to wrap this up, aren't we? I don't know now how many rows each of us is going to have...

Warning- I am going to change my avatar sometime this weekend. Two others have the Quilting Bee now on this board.